There comes a time when you actually feel bad about yourself. This is the time when you start to feel that other people make the right judgement about you and you are not capable of making it on your own. A bad day at work or a conflict with someone can lead to this kind of mental state. But, you’ve got to realize that it’s just the lack of confidence and nothing else.
Losing confidence and feeling low is quite normal and every single person has to go through it at least once in a lifetime. There are many famous people who have had the similar issue but they somehow managed to get over with it. Here, I am mentioning the best self esteem quotes by some of these famous people that can instantly make you feel way better about yourself.
- “If you are not confident in yourself, nothing good will happen either. If you don’t believe in yourself, who else will believe?” – Michael Jackson
- “Everybody is a genius. But, if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.” – Albert Einstein
- “The world wouldn’t care about your self-esteem. The world will expect you to accomplish something before you feel good about yourself” – Bill Gates
- “It’s not your job to like me; it’s mine” – Byron Katie
- “Self-respect, self-love and self-worth; all start with self so stop looking outside and value yourself.” – Rob Liano
- “Do not let what you can’t do stop you from doing what you actually can do.” – John Wooden
- “There can be no failure to a person who has not lost courage, character and self-respect or self-confidence.” – Orison Swett Marden
- “If you hear a voice within you saying that you can’t paint, then go ahead and paint. That voice will be silenced.” – Vincent Van Gogh
- “The more you work at just being yourself, the more likely you will feel purposeful and significant in your life” – Wayne W. Dyer
- “Low self-esteem is like driving through life with your hand break on.” – Maxwell Maltz
I am sure these self esteem quotes will help you combat your fear and self-deprecation. Always remember that it’s your self-confidence that won’t let you down in your life. Also, don’t let your self-esteem convert into narcissism.
You can also read: 6 Effortless Ways to Deal with Demotivating People